Dear Followers and Contributors

Thank you for your support over the past 2 years.

I am sorry to say that I have decided to shut the site down in an effort to focus on my other sites.

At this time, I would not only like to thank you our readers but, the many contributors who have come and gone from this site.

Including; Jo, Heather, Mama's Money Savers, Freebies and Much More, Diana,Frugal Vicki, Jessica,
Insanitykim, Jamie, Kim, homeschoolceo, Mkokopelli, Angela,  Lola, Sheila (especially at this time!) and
Best Baby Organics .

Please follow me at Poshonabudget.com for all kinds of spectacular deals, giveaways and more. Our linky will be moving there with a weekly Monday update.

You can subscribe here:
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter (I follow back!)


Feel free to leave me a comment.
Thanks so much!
Harriet

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks