What does home mean to you? A special spot in your neighborhood? A community festival? A family gathering? Grab your camera, get creative and share a photo that represents your unique cultural backyard!
- Two Grand Prize winners will receive a Netbook computer (Asus Eee PC Seashell 1201n) and their entries will be displayed at the U.S. Department of State.
- Runners-up will receive ExchangesConnect T-shirts and real postcards featuring the top 20 submissions.
- You must be at least 14 years old to enter the contest.
- If you are under 18, you need permission from a parent or guardian to participate.
- Each member may submit a maximum of two (2) entries for consideration in the contest.
- Entries will be judged by a panel from the U.S. Department of State on originality, creativity, effectiveness, and photo quality. What are these?
- Submissions will be accepted from November 9 until December 17, 2010.
- Read our full rules to learn more.