Yoplait Splitz prize pack- the splitz, an insulated bag, and even a picnic blanket!

I am always looking for a new and healthy yummy snack, and I definitely found it with Yoplait Splitz. Even better, though, is that they are willing to let one of my readers try it out for free! (Gotta tell you...freeze it, too yummy!) But, in addition to the free Splitz, there is the best insulated bag I have ever used and a picnic blanket that rolls up and fits in the back of your car. I was in Heaven this summer with my picnic goodies, and the items will carry me into my museum and indoor trips this year as well! Want your own? Well enter below for your chance to get all three for FREE!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this package!

RobertaB said...

I would love to win this package!

Anonymous said...

what a great giveaway, please enter me.

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

Vicki said...

I'd LOVE to win. Thanks for the chance!

readingatthebeach(@)gmail(.)com

bison61 said...

I'd love to win all three items

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks