Win with Ghiradelli

Your Moment on Times Square



Share Your Moment & ; Win!

Maybe it’s at the office, after yoga class or during book club.
Tell us when and where you most enjoy Ghirardelli SQUARES® chocolates. And you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip for two to a Famous World Square and thousands of chocolate prizes!
  • Ghirardelli Square, San Francisco
  • Times Square, New York
  • St. Mark’s Square, Venice
  • Trafalgar Square, London
Your Chance to Win Daily.

Find out more
 

1 comment:

Nanbon44 said...

In the evening, when all my chores are finished, my husband is at work and I snuggle into my chair with my stitching ready to watch the latest who done it. By my side is my sweet indulgence, my Carmel filled Ghiradelli squares. I enjoy every lucious bite.
Oh a more informative note, Ghiradelli is the only Chocolate I use. I put it in my baking, love the chocolate Chip cookies made with Ghiradelli chips and any big event in this house calls for the BIG Chocolate Fountain, Filled with Ghiradelli Chocolate, my grand kids talk about Nana's fountain weeks before a event.

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks