Win AVON Cotton Canvas Luggage Bundle/Goodies $50+ ends June 30th

Win over $50 worth of AVON goodies!

Cotton Canvas Luggage Bundle

Cotton Canvas Luggage Bundle Value $39.99

Lite Weights - Avon’s collection of fashionably functional accessories is light on your wallet and won’t weigh you down.

An afternoon lunch, a day at the beach or a long weekend…with our set of three Lite Weights you can always take it with you! Set of 3 cotton canvas bags with leather-like handles. All have zip closures. Purple weekender: 18 1/2" L x 15 1/4" H x 6 1/2" D. Red tote: 15 1/2" L x 12" H x 5 1/4" D. Blue bag: 11" L x 7 3/4" H x 4" D.
NATURALS Pomegranate & Mango Refreshing Shower Gel$6.00 NATURALS Pomegranate & Mango  Refreshing Body Spray$9.00NATURALS Pomegranate & Mango Shimmering Body Lotion$7.00



 Wanna Win ??


Here is how to enter:
Visit AVON and take the skincare quiz
Then come back here


                    A) Make sure you are a Google Friend Connect public follower of this site and a







                    B) Twitter follower. Leave your twitter ID in the comment. 








                   C) Subscribe and get our updates via e-mail





Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

                      D) VOTE FOR Harriet! Just click here;

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


e) Mention which blog post you enjoyed the most.  



For additional entries:   


Keep voting for Harriet
Place our buttons on your nifty sidebar 
Visit AVON Take the Virtual Makeover- and/or read the following (each counts as 1)







To enter: Leave a comment with everything that you have done to enter and with the blog post that you liked best. We check and verify so make sure you do what you need to do!
Thanks



54 comments:

lmurley2000 said...

took quiz

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow on GFC

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow and tweeted

http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/15786713487

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

email subscriber

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

winterbabe98 said...

took the quiz!
barbs562 at gmail dot com

winterbabe98 said...

following on GFC, as Barb (aka NDM#172)

winterbabe98 said...

following you and tweeted the giveaway!!
http://twitter.com/winterbabe98/status/15792224059

barbs562 at gmail dot com

winterbabe98 said...

e-mail subscriber!
barbs562 at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

email subsciber/took the quiz

the thrifty ba said...

im a friend!
thethriftyba@yahoo.com

pmernick said...

I took the quiz
PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

pmernick said...

I follow your blog via GFC
PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

pmernick said...

I'm an email subscriber
PMNSL95@triad.rr.com

Diane said...

I took the quiz

dwalline at gmail dot com

Diane said...

I follow on google friend connect
dwalline at gmail dot com

Diane said...

email subscriber

dwalline at gmail dot com

Diane said...

http://twitter.com/dwalline/statuses/15814991751


dwalline at gmail dot com

sohamolina said...

I took the quiz,
@sohamolina twitter follower, http://twitter.com/sohamolina/status/15820772566

email subscriber---eddiem11@ca.rr.com
I like The Klondike Everyman Challenges post.

Voted for Harriet and Friends.

anamlgrl said...

I took the skincare quiz!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you via GFC!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

I subscribe via email!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

following you on twitter and tweeted: http://twitter.com/anamlgrl/status/15842509694
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

anamlgrl said...

voted for you!
anamlgrl@yahoo.com

kevin71753@gmail.com said...

I subscribed by e-mail

photoquest said...

I took the quiz and printed out my products i need.
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

photoquest said...

I follow on google friend
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

photoquest said...

I follow you on twitter/photoquest2
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

photoquest said...

I subscribe via email
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

photoquest said...

I viewed and read You can make a difference
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

photoquest said...

I viewed Help us change the world
photoquest(at)bellsouth(dot)net

missreneer said...

I took the quiz and got my anti-aging action plan. Thanks for the great giveaway :)

mrsjohnson1982(at)yahoo(dot)com

missreneer said...

I follow you with Google Friend Connect :)

missreneer said...

I follow @SitedandBlogged on Twitter :) and I tweeted:
http://twitter.com/missreneer/status/16030511233

missreneer said...

I voted on Top Mommy Blogs :)

Veronica said...

I took the quiz at Avon, love their stuff. Thanks :)

Veronica said...

I follow you via Google Friends Connect, Thanks!

Veronica said...

I follow you on Twitter @vhenline and Tweeted about your contest:

http://twitter.com/Vhenline/status/16698610042

Veronica said...

email subscriber, thanks!

Veronica said...

I also voted for you in Mommy's Top blogs, Thanks!

- Marybeth I. said...

follower

- Marybeth I. said...

Took the quiz - I am reversalist

misaacmom at gmail dot com

- Marybeth I. said...

follow on twitter at misaacmom

Haughstuff said...

Took quiz

Haughstuff said...

follow on gcf

Haughstuff said...

tried to follow throuh rss but got a msg saying The feed does not have subscriptions by email enabled

Nanbon44 said...

I am a follower

Nanbon44 said...

I subscribe

Nanbon44 said...

I took the quiz

Nanbon44 said...

I voted

LMC502 said...

I took the quiz - I may have to try the Renewal Foaming Cleanser!

(email addy in my blog profile)

Thank you!

LMC502 said...

I follow you on GFC

LMC502 said...

I follow you on Twitter (LMC502)

LMC502 said...

I'm now subscribed to your blog

LMC502 said...

I voted for you :)

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks