Win Avon Skin So Soft Bug Guard! Ends June 6



Just in time for summer and the bugs!
We're giving away 2 bottles of Avon's Very Popular Skins So Soft Bug Guard.

These items are a favorite of many because they combine a great product with SPF and bug guard.

Details according to Avon...
SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535® Gentle Breeze™ SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion
293-590
America's #1 DEET-FREE Repellent!
$14.00
Take cover. Sunblock and insect repellant combo moisturizes and protects skin from harmful rays, as well as shoos insects such as mosquitoes and ticks that may transmit West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease. Moisturizes with aloe and vitamin E. Pleaseantly scented. Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested. DEET-Free. PABA-Free. Very water-resistant, sweat-resistant. SPF 30 UVA/UVB protection. 4 fl. oz.


SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535® EXPEDITION™ SPF 30 Pump Spray
546-669

Expedition now with SPF 30!
$14.00
Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus for 8 hours. Provides effective protection against gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges. DEET-free, dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic. 2-in-1 protection.* Pump spray, 4 fl. oz.
*SPF 30  certain insects.
If you want to order these products you can Get free Shipping!

You can get free shipping ($5 or more order)  using this code SUMMERFS
..........

Here is how to enter:



                    A) Make sure you are a Google Friend Connect public follower of this site and a




                    B) Twitter follower. Leave your twitter ID in the comment. 













                   C) Subscribe and get our updates via e-mail

Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner

                      D) VOTE FOR Harriet! Just click here;

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory



 

For additional entries:   


Keep voting for Harriet
Place our buttons on your nifty sidebar







To enter: Leave a comment with everything that you have done to enter and with the product that you would like to own. We check and verify so make sure you do what you need to do!
Thanks



25 comments:

MICHELL said...

I follow via google connect

MICHELL said...

I follow on Twitter...I'm girlinair
I LOVE skin so soft

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

1- follow you on twitter
2- email subscriber
3- google friend
4- I would love the SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535® EXPEDITION™ SPF 30 Pump Spray

BrendaLea
prpldy (at) comcast dot net

Angela said...

I follow your blog
veniceangel@hotmail.com

Angela said...

I follow on twitter under ChildrensNook

Angela said...

I subscribe via email
veniceangel@hotmail.com

rainmommy said...

I am a friend connect follower
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

rainmommy said...

I follow you on twitter and I tweeted!
http://twitter.com/LynnAnnMatthews/status/14369954597
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

rainmommy said...

I voted
lynnnjoe@hotmail.com

Erin H said...

I follow via google friend connect!

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

Erin H said...

I follow on twitter as aprettykitty84

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

Erin H said...

I tried to subscribe via email but it said it was disabled. I subscribe via RSS instead.

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

Erin H said...

I voted for your!

aprettykitty84@yahoo.com

mamawj said...

I follow you publicly on google as j.cutshaw
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

mamawj said...

I follow you on twitter as itsallnew2me
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

mamawj said...

I subscribe to your blog via email newsletter & My choice item if won would be the SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535® EXPEDITION™ SPF 30 Pump Spray thanks I love Skin so soft products!
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

mamawj said...

my tweet
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/14916662311
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

clallen said...

i would love to try the SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535 EXPEDITION™ SPF 30 Pump Spray thanks clallen at ntin dot net

clallen said...

gfc clallen at ntin dot net

clallen said...

twitter follower clallen at ntin dot net (clallen1971)

clallen said...

sub to email clallen at ntin dot net

clallen said...

voted clallen at ntin dot net

Bev Casteel said...

I would like the SKIN SO SOFT Bug Guard Plus IR3535® EXPEDITION™ SPF 30 Pump Spray..I am a google friend follower.
stevebev2001@yahoo.com

Bev Casteel said...

Im following SitedandBlogged on twitter as Bevie112233
stevebev2001@yahoo.com

mamawj said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/itsallnew2me/status/15522967939
sewitupjulie at gmail dot com

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks