I was asked to review this book for a recurrent client as part of a giveaway. I normally enjoy nonfiction so I had no problems doing it.
The book is the story of a writer who goes 'undercover' as a high school student. Yes, we have all heard the storyline before.
The school is in Southern California and the author is twenty-four-year-old Jeremy Iversen. Of course, we are introduced to the usual suspects, the jocks, the brains, the messed up families etc. For those of us who graduated, ahem, years ago and thought we knew it all, this gives us a fresh perspective. It is also informative for parents of teens. Is this stuff going on everywhere and with every kid? I've been pretty involved with my kids and I have heard some of the stories out there. Take the story line with a grain of salt.
Anyway, if you want to win a copy, this is an easy giveaway.
Do the following;
1. Make sure that you are a public follower of this site, subscribed to the newsletter, and follow us on Facebook. This stuff is easy to find on our site if you are not already.
2. Vote for Harriet (just click on the image or words below it)
Be sure to vote for me :) Thanks!
3. Do one of the following;
- Tweet about this giveaway
- Enter another giveaway on our site
- Add one of our buttons to your sidebar
Enter as often as you like. Just leave a comment every time you do.
Ends April 2nd