Banquet “Thanks a Million!” Review & Contest


banquet
One company that I have grown up with and now serve proudly to my family, is Banquet home-style frozen dinner meals. Banquet offers such a variety that we have yet to get bored of them and they offer both lunch and dinner entrees. So whether I want to prepare a quick (yet yummy) meal or just want something comforting, I also dig in my freezer for anything Banquet!
Another part of Banquet I love is that I can serve up individual meals (especially with my picky eaters) or I can purchase a meal perfect for all four of us! I especially love their Crock-Pot Classics and classic Salisbury Steak dinners! My sons love Chicken Fingers and Macaroni & Cheese! My husband loves anything I put in front of him!  They are all reasonably priced and I have yet to be disappointed by anything I have tasted.
banquet_million_call-out
As a way of saying “Thanks a Million” to their loyal customers over all these years, Banquet is giving away more than $1 million worth of redeemable cash prizes this February through April. Beginning February 8, look for Banquet frozen dinner meals with the “Thanks a Million” logo on the box. Each of these specially-marked packages will contain a special game piece, either one of over 16,000 redeemable cash prizes worth anywhere from $10 to $100,000, or a Banquet coupon. What’s better than that? A quick dinner on the table in minutes and a chance to find the equivalent of the “Willy Wonka” golden ticket!
BUY IT: You can find Banquet frozen entrees at your local grocery store!  You can also read more about the contest HERE!
Mama’s Money Savers Disclaimer: I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf ofBanquet and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks