Adorable Easter Bows- Ends 3/16

So, I decided to hold a little contest of my own!! As many of you know I create custom bows for fun. Lately, I have been having a lot of requests for bows and have been making them to sale. I just created a fan page on facebook that I would love you to check out. My prices are reasonable and custom bows start at $4. I make cute little clippies as well for $1.50 for one or $2.50 for two. Shipping for the entire order is only $2, and I also give discounts for multiple bow purchases.

Win It!!
So, for the contest, I have made some custom Easter bows. One lucky person will win BOTH of these cuties.

To enter please visit my blog. Ends 3/16 so you can have these in time for Easter.

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks