Hurry!!!!!!!!!!

Time is running out....


Win 6! Clean + Green Products- at least $50 Value!



I love Clean Plus Green.I know, I have spread the word before and for good reason. He's Cute but, along with the puppy comes the mess..... Like this and this I raved a while back on how well this product worked and I'm doing it again. A couple of weeks ago hubby and I were away on a business trip.  




Curves® for Women Toning Sneaker



Anyone out there thinking about toning up for spring? Here something you'll like. AVON/Curves Womens Toning Sneaker . We have all seen similar shoes made by Reebok and Sketchers offered for $100 or more. AVON and Curves has them for $49.99! Check this out! These shoes feature; Unique rounded sole encourages a natural rocking motion...

Next month- a new Linky, another blog makeover and more!!!!

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks