Great Coupon Site!


I recently discovered a great website that lists coupons and online shopping deals from around the web. It is called Savings.com. It is a straight forward user friendly site that will help you save on your online purchases. I came across this site when I was searching for some Kohls coupons. I found some of pants I love but they were not on sale, so I did a search. I was instantly taken in by the layout of the site. I was able to get 10% off my purchase.

I noticed that many stores are listed at Savings.com, so I started looking for other places to save. My hubby has been looking for some specific metal tubing to make a roof rack for his Jeep. Lowes carries the tubing he wants, but of course it's not on sale! (Yup...I hate to pay retail!!) I searched at Savings.com for some Lowes coupons. We were able to register for 10% through Lowes. Hubby is happy to get the supplies for his project and I am happy to save money! Check out Savings.com before your next online purchase!!

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks