Buy your Glasses Online- You will be happy!

GlassesUSA.com - Professional optics online

I just had to let everyone know about the wonderful pair of eyeglasses that I got for my daughter online.

I've been buying prescription eyeglasses for her since she was 3 years old. I had always thought that you had to take the prescription to the mall only to be told that they could not do it 'within and hour' and that it would be $300+.

One of my readers suggested that I try GlassesUSA.
Okay, I was skeptical, I mean, how do they do that online? I mean, can you buy eyeglass frames online?

I let my daughter pick a pair out- Lady Liberty.

They were $59.95- one of the more expensive frames (way cheaper than the mall!). We received them in 2 weeks (over the holidays none- the- less!). They fit so well that she needed no adjustments!

I must say I am pleased with GlassesUSA.
GlassesUSA says that they are
" not just out to make money – we actually care about society! All of our returned eyeglasses are not restocked as they are with most optical stores. Ours are “recycled”! What does that mean? Well, webelieve that everyone should have access to vision care. So, we donate all of our returnedeyeglasses to various organizations around the US who then sanitize and redistribute theeyeglasses with the correct prescription to people all over the world who can’t afford visioncare!Seeing properly shouldn’t be a luxury – it should be a necessity. We do our best to help ourcustomers and we take their vision needs very seriously. We are an international companywith two offices: one in New Jersey (our headquarters) and one in Israel. Our eyeglasses areproduced at both facilities in order to provide our customers with top quality lenses in thehottest frames available!"


The customer service was amazing. They even offered a discount to my readers-
"Match10" . It's good for 10% off!

If you have any questions- check out their FAQ's .

Hooray for GlassesUSA!

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks