Alphabet Express Floor Puzzle!

There are three things my little man loves most: learning, trains, and his family. So, if you are able to put two of those things together he is thrilled! How about an Alphabet Express Floor Puzzle….how about the puzzle with Mommy helping him put it together and practicing his letters! Yea, that combo puts my little man OVER THE MOON!

I have often told you about the fantastic store Gummy Lump that offers so many fantastic toys for your kids to play with. The toys offered at this store are almost like all of the best from the past. No noisy mind numbing toys here…all the toys at Gummy Lump are designed to get children’s imaginations active! You will find the best (and most affordable) play foods around at Gummy Lump, wonderful wooden puzzles, excellent quality blocks, and all of the top names of children’s toys! The site is also extremely easy to navigate, and even list age groups to make it easier for you to shop for those little loved ones in your life. I also have to mention that Linda, the owner of Gummy Lump is truly one of the nicest people I have ever gotten to know through my blog! It also seems like Gummy Lump is always having a great sale of fantastic products including the Melissa and Doug Product line!!

The Alphabet Express Floor Puzzle has amazed my little man. I have been meaning to get him a wooden puzzle for a while now. He had some when he was younger but at that age really had no interest. Now he loves it! He spends a lot of time getting the pieces in, and I love hearing his recite the letters that he is familiar with. I think this is a terrific learning tool also and I take full advantage of it and quiz him while we play. The Floor Puzzle is made from Melissa and Doug, which as most Mommies know, is a fantastic product line for children!

Buy It: You can get this wonderful puzzle for your little one for only $10.36. That is really a steal for a product as wonderful as this! Right now All Melissa and Doug products are 20% off!

Win It!
Visit The Nurse Mommy to enter!

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks