Thank You Clean+Green






As many of you know, I recently acquired a puppy from the humane society.


He's Cute but, along with the puppy comes the mess.....

Like this

and this

I have used every product including a new steam cleaner.

One of my readers suggested a new product that is also green.

Wow!
This stuff is great! All I had to do is spray it on the spot, and


turned to this

Not bad huh?

Here's the scoop....

The company who makes this product is allowing me to give away both the carpet/upholstery cleaner AND the wood and tile cleaner. I was not paid or compensated in any way to try this product.It worked well and I want to spread the love.


Here's a bit of info-


DOG - Wood & Tile
Odor Eliminator, Cleaner and Stain Remover
Cleans and removes stain and odors from dog cleanup problems on finished wood and tile such as urine, feces or vomit.

Works Instantly and Easily
All Natural Ingredients
Powerful and Effective
Safe for Pets, People and the Planet
Use on:
Natural wood floors
Tile
Wood veneer floors
Marble
Linoleum
Granite
Floor trim & baseboards
Slate

DOG - Carpet & Upholstery
Odor Eliminator, Cleaner & Stain Remover
Cleans and permanently removes stain and odor on carpet from dog clean up problems such as urine, feces and vomit.

Works Instantly and Easily
All Natural Ingredients
Powerful and Effective
Safe for Pets, People and the Planet
Use on:
Carpet & Area Rugs
Bedding
Oriental Rugs
Auto Carpet
Upholstery
Cushions
Matteresses
Pet Beds

How to win the products that I used (top picture) ;

To enter-
  1. Be sure that you are a follower of this site and that you subscribe to our newsletter.
  2. Visit Clean + Green and find a product that you would find useful in your home.
  3. Come back here and leave a comment that states that you are subscribed, following and what product you have chosen from their site.

EXTRA ENTRIES

After you have entered the first time- that is done 1-3 above, you may enter as many times as you like as long as you post a comment telling me that you ;

Tweeted this contest and/or
Blog about this contest (=10 entries!)

Enter as often as you like.

A winner will be randomly chosen using comment numbering (those who blog about the contest will have their comment number submitted 10x).
The contest ends on November 1st






18 comments:

Madwoman-doing-cartwheels said...

I would like to try the Bird Cage Odor Eliminator and Cage Cleaner..

http://www.sea-yu.com/products/product_b_cage.html

I subscribe by email at:
catmom1010 at gmail dot com

I follow as a facebook fan (rose manning)

Natalie said...

I would like to try the CAT - Wood & Tile Odor Eliminator, Cleaner and Stain Remover

babyhazelton@gmail.com

MrsFozziebear94 said...

I woudl like to try the cat carpet and upholstery cleaner.

http://www.sea-yu.com/products/product_c_carpet.html

I am a follower on facebook.

Gerrie said...

I subscribe and I follow on Twitter
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

I would like to try the DOG - Wood & Tile
Odor Eliminator, Cleaner and Stain Remover

Gerrie said...

twitter follower
@shaeffermom
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

Gerrie said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/shaeffermom/status/4992225198
gerrie.shaeffer@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

email subscriber
lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

i would like to try the dog-carpet and upholsetry cleaner, i have two dogs and really need this.
lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/lmurley2000/status/4992258966
lmurley2000@yahoo.com

lmurley2000 said...

follow your site on twitter-lmurley2000
lmurley2000@yahoo.com

Kristy said...

I follow and subcribe, and would really like to try the DOG & CAT - Carpet Upholstery Odor Eliminator, Cleaner & Stain Remover! My pets are ruining my carpet and couch!

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Follow you on Twitter
jellibeenz1978

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Follow Clean and Green on Twitter
jellibeenz1978

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Kristy said...

Tweeted
http://twitter.com/jellibeenz1978/status/5167829316

jellibeenz1978@hotmail.com

Naddez said...

I'm a follower & a email subscriber.
sam94son05@sbcglobal.net

Naddez said...

I'd like to try the DOG - Carpet & Upholstery Odor Eliminator, Cleaner & Stain Remover.

sam94son05@sbcglobal.net

Naddez said...

Follow on Twitter- Naddez.
sam94son05@sbcglobal.net

Naddez said...

Follow company on Twitter- Naddez.
sam94son05@sbcglobal.net

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks