Online Survey Sites


It's been a while since I've mentioned online survey sites, but I thought I'd list a few that have actually paid me. This definitely has not been a way to get rich, but it's good for a few bucks here and there. If you've tried completing surveys for cash, you know some of these sites can be very frustrating, so here are three good ones that pay cash (not just rewards or prizes). The first one also has an affiliate network, so if you want to join that one, I sure would appreciate you using my link! I haven't listed detailed descriptions because you can find that on their sites, I just want to help you get off to a good start.

  1. American Consumer Opinion - I've been paid between $5-$15 per survey. You can cash out through PayPal once you've earned $10.00 but they will also pay you less by check.
  2. PineCone Research- They pay $3 per survey and you can receive payment through PayPal. I've received a few payments from them but they don't email surveys very often. Signing up is tricky because you have to be invited or search for their invitation banners on undisclosed sites. The link points you to a site that has the invitation available, but they don't last long.
  3. Global Opinion Panel - You do accumulate points on this site, but it doesn't take long to do that and your points convert to cash, not silly prizes. They pay by check and it does take a while for the check to come in the mail.

All of these companies send their survey requests through email, some more frequently than others. I hope this little tidbit keeps you from wasting valuable time with sites that don't pay or sites that require ridiculous amounts of information or time doing repetitive clicking. Let me know if any of these work out for you. Happy surveying...


Submitted to Sited and Blogged by reader The Mom Zone

The MamaZone

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks