Freebie Roundup 9/19

I've collected some freebies and samples through the week and post them every weekend. I try for Fridays, but with the kids it's not always possible! :) Anyways, I hope you all have had a great week and enjoy your weekend!

FOOD
Betty Crocker Potatoes sample
Free Texas Pete Hot Sauce
$10 free food from Schwan's-I ordered their chicken nuggets and paid nothing!
Teasta tea samples
Honey Nut Cheerios cereal sample


PERSONAL
Burt's Bee's Sample Pack- I received samples thanks to BzzAgent and love this stuff!
NexCare Bandages
Ulta Mascara
Being Girl sample kit from Always
Do Not Disturb Me Natural Sleep Aid samples

BABY AND KIDS
GeoTrax DVD
Huggies Little Movers diaper samples

OTHER
Free subscription to Kiwi Magazine
Free Blockbuster DVD rental- Use code:PTPX91X at a BB express location
Stockwell Greeting Card samples

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks