Win Belli Nourish Me Lotion!

The nice people at Belli, sent me some WONDERFUL goodies to try.
In case you haven't heard, these are some hot products that I have seen at baby boutiques spas and the Pottery Barn.

As far as skin lotions go, I have tried about everything out there so I thought this would be like all the others.
WOW! What a surprise I got! These are some really nice products.

A bit of background about what makes these products so wonderful!

The products were developed by a St. Louis Doctor and his wife. They wanted to develop a collection to pamper mother's skin in luxurious comfort while also protecting her baby. Their motivation was their concern about the risk of chemicals absorbing through the skin and into the bloodstream during pregnancy. Hence, the Pregnancy collection was developed.

The Belli Motherhood collection with LACT-MED database screening helps women avoid ingredients linked to harmful effects while breastfeeding. The Belli Baby collection which avoids xenoestrogens, and features only the purest ingredients for delicate skin.





Belli Motherhood offers highly effective and time-efficient solutions that help you reclaim your body after pregnancy. Every product is allergy tested, and free of artificial dyes and parabens. For nursing mothers, Belli screens each ingredient through the LACT-MED database to help guard against harmful chemicals.

The Review

I do not have a baby and I am not pregnant. I did try everything on myself. They were all really wonderful!

My favorite product;

I love the smell of this product. The smell is light and refreshing and non invasive. Yes, it is perfect for a baby but, you know what, I love it for me! I put it on after I swim- which I do every day. My skin smells WONDERFUL and is well moisturized while not greasy from this.

Other features;
  • Nourish Me Enriched Body Lotion is pure and gentle hydration for baby's delicate skin.
  • Features the essential oil of chamomile to soften, refresh and soothe.
  • Belli Baby Enriched Body Lotion also works well as a pampering massage cream for your baby.
  • It is absorbed quickly and is non-greasy, which is important for baby (well and for you too).
  • FREE OF PHTHALATES AND OTHER XENOESTROGEN


Want to win a bottle of this?


2.Come back here and leave a comment.

Mention in the comment which product you would LOVE to try and what line it came from.

3. Tweet or blog about this contest.

4. Be sure that you are a follower of TheContestHub.com, a Facebook Follower and are subscribed to our newsletter.

EXTRA ENTRIES;
For every additional entry, come back here and leave a comment.

Do one of the following;

-Join the Belle VIP Club (upper right corner on their site). and/or

-Blog about this contest and/or

- Join Living in Style (it's okay and cool to request me there)

Visit Living in Style Network

AND
Tweet about this contest.

You can enter as many times as you like.

Thanks!!!!

A Winner will be randomly (random.org) chosen using the comments on August 25th. The more comments you leave, the better your chances are!!!!!!

19 comments:

Valerie said...

motherhood line Eye Brightening Cream
KawaiiNeko2008 at aol dot com

Maria Donahue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maria Donahue said...

I tweeted as well!

maria(.) Donahue (at) gmail (.) com

SH said...

diaper rash protectant cream for baby of course !

fashionfrugality said...

I would love to own the Acne Clearing Facial Wash from the Complexion Perfection line!
kkondek at gmail.com

fashionfrugality said...

Tweet! http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/3235164687
kkondek at gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the GREAT Belli review!! They are having a great Birthday BASH & I just recieved 30% off my order.

One Frugal Girl said...

I love the Nourish Me Enriched Body Lotion. It just sounds dreamy.

anninja said...

I would love to try the say no to stretchmarks set

annasgarbage@yahoo.com

RYSA said...

Right now I need the Motherhood Eye Brightening Cream.

wlh180360 @ yahoo dot com

carma said...

I would like to try the brightening cream, for sure!

marlena said...

I would like the diaper rash protectant cream and I also tweeted!

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank you for such a nice giveaway my fingers are crossed. I would love to try the acne clearing facial wash from the complexion perfection category.It was hard to pick just one product everything looks fantastic.Helen
malfie@care2.com

Insanity Kim said...

Oh man the Eye Brightening Cream, I soooooooooooo need that!! Lovely giveaway thank you!

I can be reached via email though my blog. :)

w said...

oh my. the "say no to stretchmarks set" from the pregnancy line is nice.

if only i didn't need this product...

wendiwinn at wendiwinn dot com

Maria said...

I would love to win the Acne Clearing Facial Wash or Eye Brightening Cream. Thank you!

maria (.) donahue at gmail . com

Julie said...

From the Bath and Body line-Skin Smoothing Body exfoliator

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

I am a email subsriber to the Contest hub

aunteegem@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Not sure if this will count but I am follower through Google Friends for sited and blogged.com

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks