Around the house in 7 days with Nurse Mommy

Nurse Mommy


I know what I will be buying for housewarming gifts from now on. I found a great company that makes the most affordable AND adorable items ever!! Le Viette makes these wonderful desserts out of towels! I was lucky enough to get the vanilla mousse towel and I just love it! I could not bring myself to open it. I know I know…it’s the packrat in me. I have it as a kitchen decoration and it really fits right in with my “bistro” themed kitchen! Don’t you think it adds a nice little touch??
Photobucket

This particular “dessert” is made from one 12x12 towel, but many of the items that you will get from Le Viette are made of two towels. The towels are very high quality and not some cheapies that a lot of companies will offer you. With prices starting at $6, these also make excellent party favors or as I mentioned before, housewarming gifts!! I can’t wait until I am invited to another housewarming party because I am going to purchase an item from Le Viette and walk in with the most talked about gift there! It will also be wonderful to know that these towels are eco-friendly and made from organically grown cottons. They are free of pesticides so your skin can rest easy!

WIN IT! Le Viette has offered one of my lucky readers a strawberry mousse! All I need you to do is head on over to their site and tell me which other item that you love the most. (This might be hard, because all of the towel desserts are absolutely adorable!)


Nurse Mommy

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks