Win Sambucol.


Lolli has two bottles to share: one 4 oz Original Formula liquid for adults ($14.99 value) and one 4 oz berry flavored liquid for Kids ($14.99 value).

With all of the talk about the Swine Flu the last few weeks, I was slightly unnerved to get on an airplane last weekend. But regardless of swine flus and other concerns, as a mother of 5 kids, I need to keep my immune system strong. A lot of junk comes through our house, and I am the one who has to be the nurse. Mommy doesn't get a day off to be sick.

I was intrigued when I heard about  Sambucol Sambucol® is a unique black elderberry extract rich in immune supporting flavonoids.

Sambucol® is a unique black elderberry extract rich in immune supporting flavonoids.

Flavonoids are powerful, natural antioxidants that are thought to work to protect the body’s cells from the potential damage caused by free radicals.

Certain flavonoids – anthocyanins – are found primarily in the pigments of dark blue and deep purple fruits such as the black elderberry. It is these that have a remarkable ability to stimulate the body’s immune system.

According to the United States Department of Agriculture, the highest concentration of anthocyanins are found in black elderberries – nearly double the amount found in any other fruit.

The presence of these anthocyanins gives black elderberries twice the natural antioxidant capacity of blueberries and significantly more than cranberries.

*****

I also found this helpful list of tips for boosting immunity, and thought that I would share:
1. Get plenty of zzzzz's.
2. Stop, breathe, and relax.
3. Stop emailing and get social
4. Get moving!
5. Drink up (water!)
6. Have fun!
7. Be optimistic (Hello, Fishful Thinking!)
8. Snuggle up
9. Supplement your diet
10. Let there be light (open the curtains, step outside!)

***
I have been taking Sambucol as a dietary supplement for the last 2 weeks, and I have been very pleased. I've tried both the original formula liquid and the chewable tablets. I was happy to learn that Sambucol can be purchased at local pharmacies that are near me--like CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, and online at drugstore.com. The great news is that I have two bottles to share: one 4 oz Original Formula liquid for adults ($14.99 value) and one 4 oz berry flavored liquid for Kids ($14.99 value).

To enter to win these supplements, visit Sambucolusa.com and tell me which product you would like to try (required entry).

To earn extra entries, do any of the following and leave a separate comment for each:
* Tell me how you are boosting your immunity
* Follow me, add my blog to your blog roll, or post my button on your blog
* Tweet about this giveaway (include link to your tweet)
* Stumble, kirtsy, or fave on technorati

This contest will end on Tuesday, May 19 at 10:00 PM Eastern Time. Please be sure that you leave an email for me to contact you (or have email enabled in your blogger profie). Good luck!
 To enter

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks