The First Ever Choose Your Life Contest

The real Clemenza has chosen to be herself


menzacontest.JPG


In The Nine Lives of Clemenza, Clemenza starts out in heaven and contemplates what form her first life will take.

Now it's your turn to pick your life. Your responses can be humorous or inspiring, or maybe you would want to pick a life that has already occurred and change something about it. It's your contest and your life!


Some examples:

I'd like to be a fly on the wall in the conference room of General Motors with executives making decisions. I could buzz around the ears of decision makers, but instead of buzzing, I would say "Bad Idea. No! Bad Idea!"

I'd like to be the person who developed puppy pads during their flash of genius moment. "Okay, so I've got this dog. And she refuses to go outside. And I don't really like going out in the rain. Aha! An absorbent pad for puppies with small bladders and lazy owners!"

I'd like to be the pen of Charles Dickens. Maybe he started out A Tale of Two Cities with "Yea, things were kinda good, kinda bad" and I refused to allow ink to touch the paper until he wrote, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times."


The top two creative answers will win a signed copy of The Nine Lives of Clemenza and their life will be published on the site! You can enter as many times as you like until May 31st, when the winner will be announced!

No comments:

Check out our Giveaway Listing!

LINKY MOVED to POSH on a BUDGET- Updated on Mondays! Please make a note of it! Thanks